Saturday, August 16, 2008

Living Life Richly on the Cheap #8

Living Life Richly on the Cheap #8
Amazon.com

From time to time I'll write about where I like to shop. This time Amazon.com blew me away with their customer service.

Recently, my wife Danielle and I bought a DVD from Amazon.com for my Sister-in-Law's birthday. As it turned out that we bought the same DVD that her boyfriend gave her. So, we had a DVD that we needed to sell or return. I was really impressed with Amazon.com. They far exceeded my expectations on returns. Not only did they refund 100% my money, they also let me print a postage paid label. I didn't even have to pay to ship it back. All I had to do was package it up and walk it to my mail box.

On a side note I really like Amazon's reviewing feature. This feature allows you to see what other people think about the product.

No comments: