Saturday, July 26, 2008

A few new pictures of Lily

In the last week Lily has nearly mastered the baby art of walking. She has gone from just being able to take a few steps at a time to being able to walk to almost any place she wants. She is very proud of herself as well.

When Lily was born I didn't have a clue on what to expect. This last year has been great. She brings we so much joy each day. I look forward to putting her down to bed each night. One of my favorite parts of the day is when Danielle and I peek at her while she is sleeping. She is so peaceful and beautiful. I can't say it's always been easy, but it has been a joy being a daddy to Lily for the for first 13 months of her life. God has really blessed us with a really cute, loving, happy baby girl. We pray for her safe keeping, wisdom for her and us and she grows up.

Lily July 08

No comments: