Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Democrats

Ok, so I watched part of CNN's Youtube Democratic presidential debate last night on my computer. I guess there are some things I just don't understand. Why if you are opposed to the war in Iraq would you be in favor of a war in Sudan? To me this is like hmm war in Iraq (The evil Republican's war) not going so well... I know let's move the troops to Sudan and see if that war (The benevolent Democrats "peacekeeping") goes any better. I guess it is about the children in Sundan but their are children in Iraq as well. I personally don't follow to logic, but perhaps someone could explain it. I'm open to hearing and understanding new ideas. On a related side note I just checked out the 9/11 Commission report today from the library and I'll report back on what I think about the book.

Our country and World is in much need of prayer. We also must remember that God is in control.

No comments: