Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day 2006

Wrapping up the end of a good long weekend with the blog. Two couples from our Sunday School Class came over for lunch. Danielle made awesome Apple and Peach Pies, I cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. This was a send off party for Dave and Ginny. Dave starts work tomorrow as senior pastor at Burners Chapel in Harrodsburg, Ky. We will miss them, but we are very excited for them as well. During the party we played Croquet -- Greg was the winner. Danielle and I started watching Lost Season One on DVD so our group watch episode 4 with us. I was able to go on a short bike ride to place one of my geocaches. Danielle and I make cookies to send to her sister, a freshman at IWU. All in all a good Labor Day and a much needed break before I start work again tomorrow.

No comments: