Sunday, March 15, 2009

Midway through March

Spring is almost here in South West Ohio.

* The robin that keeps trying to peck his way through my office window is back
* I have seen a couple of garage sales.
* There have been a few warm days in the 60's and 70's,
* Day light saving time is here. (Lily just doesn't understand leaping ahead and going to bed when the sun is still up.)

Yesterday, I spent many hours fixing our ever faithful, but noisy '94 Saturn. I told Danielle I hoped to be done in an hour. Hope and reality are two different things, at least for me. I'm sure a saved well north of $100 and it only cost me a Saturday morning and half an afternoon, and some blood. Lily is also enjoying Spring and going to the *gark*. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed the videos!! Wow to be out in shorts, makes me realize how much further north we are. We still have snow on the ground.
but never fear mark planted peas. The garden is right near the house and the snow is all gone there.
Lilly is cute!! wow to be that flexable to get turned around in the cabinet.
Neat to hear her talking thank you.
Aunt Jane