Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Living Life Richly on the Cheap #11


#11 Free GPS.

Danielle found a great offer from Discover Credit Card. Sign up for a Discover Miles Card, make one purchase and they will send you a free Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS. I signed up for the card online and made one purchase to buy gas. About 6 weeks after signing up for the card, I received my free GPS as advertised shipped from Amazon.com. The GPS works great. Even if I had to pay the $160 or so dollars for it, it would be worth it. It not only gives you directions, it also knows where all the good places to eat are. The offer is still valid here.

I must warn you, I have no clue what it does to your credit rating, so if you are going to buy a house or something on credit, I wold skip this offer. Also, credit cards can easily turn into monsters, so if you have trouble paying your bills on time, or are carrying a balance, or spend to much with a credit card, I would also pass on this offer as well. I'll save my theory on credit cards for another post.

Those of you interested in the features of the GPS feel free to contact me.

No comments: