Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week ahead

We had a decent weekend. Michigan Football has clawed its way back to up to 12th in the BSC Poll. We had a good T&T outing to John Byran State Park. We put an offer in on a house in Xenia. Hopefully tomorrow we will find out if the owner (bank) will accept our offer. It shall be an interesting week. I'm riding my bike into work tomorrow. It will be a cold ride with temperatures around freezing. When I have more time I'll share my feelings about the current economic situation in the country, which I predicted about two years ago but didn't right down. How we could have deflation and inflation all at once.

Here is proof that being a parent has changed me...
Good Moon, Good Night Lily, and Good night world, Good night nobody, and good night noises everywhere.

No comments: