Tuesday, August 07, 2007

9/11 Report


I made it through, yes I read the 9/11 commission report. I have to say I not nearly as bored out of my mind as I thought I would be. The book for the most part was very well written and very informative. It is a book that most of us should become familiar with before voting next year. I few things I will remember from the book. The inability of the government to communicate was very problematic and adding more layers of bureaucracy and is not going to help. America's foreign policy of intervention does have unintended consistences. Most importantly Americans by and large are very heroic and we must honor and remember the people who gave their lives to save others that day. Please remember to be in prayer for our nations' leaders and they have very hard choices to make in the next few months.

No comments: