Sunday, May 20, 2007

28.9 Miles of Bike Path Fun

Xenia - London Bike Rail


On Saturday Danielle and I drove to London, Ohio to pick up a hutch. The hutch will serve as the baby's changing table & storage. Since we were all the way over in London and since London happens to be the end of the bike trail that runs from Xenia to Cedarville to South Charleston to London, I decided bike home all 28.9 miles. The trail was very nice and enjoyable. I was able to find 3 geocaches on the way home. The whole trip took me over 2 1/2 hours. The trail is mostly flat and parts are open and the wind was a factor to my disadvantage. I'm hoping someday to ride bike trail the 50+ miles from Xenia to Cincinnati. View a map of the trail, I road from the Blue Map Marker to the Green Bicycle in Xenia.

No comments: