Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring time in Xenia

At least it's finally spring here in Xenia. This weekend has been filled with fun activities which included going to a Red's Game with Danielle, Ben and Ann, going a long bike rides, hiking at John Bryan State Park, geocaching and going to Udders & Putters at Youngs. The Red's game much to my surprise turned exciting when the Reds scored for the first time for single run home run with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game. Yeah for extra innings. We we glad it only took one extra inning for the Reds to pull off the victory. I rode over 14 miles one way on the bike trail from Xenia to Corwin. The first 14 miles where great, but the last 14 back were a bit taxing, I need to stop listing to the voices in my head the say go farther. Oh and yes, Danielle beat me at minigolf. As a soon to be father, I'm looking forward to doing all these fun things with our girl. Danielle continues to do very well with her pregnancy only 5-9 weeks or so left.

No comments: